Friday, May 10, 2013

Gold Lining

Gah. Another GPS void week. Well, sort of. It was May Day on Monday, so it meant that GPS was condensed to a 3-out of-4  deal instead of 4-out of-5 as per usual. Guess who only worked 3 days? Two at Gayhurst, one at St Mary's. Bright side, last week I worked all five days at Gayhurst and last Wednesday I signed my GPS renewal contract. My silver lining is gold, honey.

On Tuesday, since I had the day off and nothing much else to do, and because I love my brother, I went to (= braved) Leicester Square. What, you ask, does this have to do with my brother? Well, since the world premiere of Fast & Furious 6 was set to be held there that night, they had a collection of cars from the movie parked there on display. Got pictures of the main cars driven by Walker (the blue) and Diesel (the black) ang got elbowed in the side by one overeager fan for my troubles. Opted not to stay around to see the actors - crowd was already pretty deep anyways. You're welcome, JR.



Totally made the short work week worth the while. Told you my silver lining was gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment